I am/was a teaching fellow at Columbia Department of Statistics for
- STAT W4640: Bayesian Statistics (Spring 2019, Spring 2016)
- STAT GR5234: Sample Surveys (Fall 2018, Fall 2017)
- STAT S4001: Introduction to Probability and Statistics (Summer 2018)
- STAT GR5231: Survival Analysis (Spring 2018)
- STAT S4107: Statistical Inference (Summer 2016)
- STAT S4105/W4105: Probability (Summer 2016, Fall 2014)
- STAT S4420/W4420: Data Mining (Summer 2015, Fall 2015)
- STAT W4437: Time Series Analysis (Spring 2015).
I was also a coach of Theoretical Statistics for the PhD Qualifying Exam in 2016.